- Название игры / Game name: Spelunky v1.1
- Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игры (584)
- Жанр / Genre: Платформеры (133)
- Язык / language: English (ENG)
- Размер / Size: 8.03 Мб.
Платформер Spelunky может стать хорошей заменой известного Minecraft, жаль только что в этой игре нет коллективной игры и сетевой поддержки. Игра обладает не только увлекательным игровым процессом, но заставит вас задумываться во время прохождения уровней. Кстати, при прохождении игры за каждое удачно выполненное задание очки вам будут не только начисляться, но и с увеличением уровня очки будут удваиваться. С каждым новым уровнем мир меняется случайным образом, что добавляет еще больше привлекательности игре. Игра красива, увлекательна, интересна и потому каждый должен попробовать этот платформер.
Добротный ретро-платформер от создателя великой Aquaria, играем за бравого архиолога аля Индиана-Джонс.
Оригинальность игры состоит в том, что уровни генерируются каждый раз разные, т.е. каждый раз при запуске игры вы оказываетесь в новом подземелье. Артефакты, ловушки, монстры, структура уровня — все формируется заново. Ходим по загадочным уровням, убиваем местных обитателей флоры и фауны. Можем бить плёткой, кидать гранаты, натягивать альпинистский канат для подъема на возвышенности, бегать и прыгать.
1.1 - 12/25/2009
^ Compiled game in new version of Game Maker (8.0), which should fix some
GM-related errors and speed up the game and make loading faster.
+ Added: alien boss to level editor.
+ Added: extended statistics are written to "stats.txt" upon game exit.
+ Added: more shopkeeper names.
= dark areas would not appear if you beat the previous level fast enough (to
prevent frustrating speed runs).
= Moon Room minigame improved.
= Changed damage from longest falls.
= arrow traps now have arrows inside of them.
- Fixed bug: The Tunnel Man was too broken as a playable character.
- Fixed bug: he could get hurt while exiting through doors.
- Fixed bug: he could screw up the minigames with his mattock.
- Fixed bug: he could jump while attacking with his mattock, so long
as jump is pressed after attack.
- Fixed bug: the title music stopped when you switch between the
Spelunker and the Tunnel Man.
- Fixed bug: no animation for when the Tunnel Man is eaten by a mantrap.
- Fixed bug: Tunnel Man was missing his "look up" animation.
= reduced starting life to 2. No bombs or rope.
- Fixed bug: when you first play the game, if you tried to back out of the
tutorial you would be crushed in the wall on the title screen.
- Fixed bug: after betting at the dice house, you could destroy the blocks
protecting the item without angering the shopkeeper.
- Fixed bug: pressing the keyboard's attack key causes you to load the level
on the Load Level screen.
- Fixed bug: loading a non-existent level on the Load Level screen takes
you to the custom win screen instead of providing a warning.
- Fixed bug: spikes were much more safe from distances of 2 blocks or
smaller than in previous versions (possibly due to a physics change).
- Fixed bug: in rare cases, Black Market entrances would generate in every
free tile on the map.
- Fixed bug: you could throw damsels onto spikes or into lava over and over
again to obtain multiple kills.
- Fixed bug: if the player puts down an item and goes through the end door,
he/she would be shown in the ending still carrying the item.
- Fixed bug: Player could get perma-stunned if attacked while doing a flip.
- Fixed bugs: problems with bow:
- Fixed bug: priming a bow and then having it knocked out of your hands
often caused the arrow to become permanently stuck to the player until
a bow is picked up again.
- Fixed bug: priming a bow and then switching to a bomb or rope caused
lots of problems.
- Fixed bug: bow flipped when you pressed away from wall while hanging.
- Fixed bug: bow graphic jittered when priming.
- Fixed bug: being stunned prevents you from taking fall damage.
- Fixed bug: whipping yetis from the left knocked them towards you.
- Fixed bug: shopkeeper corpses could get stuck to webs while you were
carrying them and could not be picked up from webs.
- Fixed bug: being stunned could cause you to lose an item permanently.
- Fixed bug: teleporters buried in ground could poke out of the ground.
- Fixed bug: jumping up, holding down, and pressing attack while holding
shotgun would not cause the shotgun to fire.
- Fixed bug: flipping over a ledge wouldn't trigger arrow traps.
- Fixed bug: right-facing arrow traps that span with only a one-tile gap
ahead of them would not fire their arrows. (Custom levels only.)
- Fixed bug: shooting kissing parlor damsels off-screen wouldn't anger
- Fixed bug: the compass marker shouldn't disappear when messages are also on
- Fixed bug: as Damsel or Tunnel Man, if you are crawling and facing right
and then press run, you'd do a super wiggle.
- Fixed bug: trees would appear in front of shop signs.
- Fixed bug: items in lava would float in mid-air once the lava is drained.
- Fixed bug: items would sometimes show up in unbreakable walls.
- Fixed bug: skeletons (and other "bloodless" monsters) shouldn't leave
blood on spikes.'
? Fixed bug: in the Black Market, Mantraps could spawn in areas where they
could eat shopkeepers.
? Fixed bug: Kissing Parlor: if you have enough money for a kiss but not
the damsel, trying to buy her would result in you buying a kiss instead.
1.0 - 9/1/2009
+ Added: [SECRET]
= Mantrap's appetite increased.
= Piranha's appetite increased.
= Dice now reveal whether they've been thrown or not.
= Opening a chest or crate won't cause the player to attack.
= Mummies shouldn't bleed.
- Fixed fatal error: flies hitting a damsel caused a crash.
? Fixed fatal error: game could hang when enemies collided with one another.
? Fixed fatal error: sticky bombs could cause a crash when stuck to dead enemy.
? Code from ChevyRay might fix up the graphics glitch with the "black boxes."
- Fixed bug: lava deaths weren't counting toward your score.
- Fixed bug: Machete and mattock had no back swing when facing right.
- Fixed bug: When an item was held but put away and the player ledge flipped or
got thrown, the item would disappear.
- Fixed bug: when a rope burned away under a player, the player would continue
- Fixed various bugs related to monsters getting stuck in walls.
- Fixed bug: if blocks were placed directly in front of arrow traps in the level
editor, it would cause glitches.
- Fixed bug: the player would float in air after teleporting off a ladder.
- Fixed bug: items could get stuck in the corners of walls.
- Fixed bug: shopkeeper could still kill you through 1-tile thick walls.
- Fixed bug: damsel could be shot while exiting the level.
- Fixed bug: monkeys could throw damsels while they were exiting.
- Fixed bug: monkeys could throw damsels into the ceiling, killing them.
- Fixed bug: monkeys had a 100% chance of tripping the player.
- Fixed bug: if a monkey tripped the player during a ledge flip or while the
player was exiting a level, the player would be stunned permanently.
- Fixed bug: push blocks were generated next to lava pits, causing problems.
- Fixed bug: destroying spear traps next to lakes would not cause them to drain.
- Fixed bug: spear traps could get generated in trees in area 4.
- Fixed bug: flare crates should disappear in the water.
- Fixed typo: kissing parlor shopkeeper would state incorrect price when trying
to buy damsel (rather than kiss) without enough money.
- Fixed bug: "I HEAR SNAKES..." message appearing in Tutorial.
- Fixed typo: Tutorial sign recommends holding down to run, even though this is
now turned off by default.
- Fixed typo: "KEEP THE YOURSELF"
- Fixed bug: muting/unmuting in area 3 will make area 1 music play.
- Loot shouldn't overflow over the text during transitions.
- Fixed bug: resetting scores doesn't hide the bonus room descriptions until you
leave the room.
0.99.9 - 6/19/2009
+ Added to level editor:
+ Trees and tree branches.
+ Adding "!" to the front of a level name will make it not appear in
the Load Level menu.
+ Pressing the attack button will now start a test game.
- Fixed bug: entering a new custom level from a previous one would
reset the amount of life, ropes, and bombs.
- Fixed bug: certain objects could not be deleted properly.
+ Added new item.
= Separated config menu from main game (config.exe).
= Lowered shop prices.
= Increased scarab value.
= Made chests more worthwhile.
= Changed craps houses to dice houses with new rules (no cheating!).
= Changed the way that flares work (no more flare button).
= Increased radius of explosions horizontally.
= Trees can now be climbed without the aid of items.
= Tweaked altars.
= Tweaked player movement and physics.
= Beefed up machete.
= Bow has a special action.
= Each bow now gives the player 6 arrows.
= Players can now exit the tutorial level to the title screen.
= Miscellaneous other tweaks and improvements.
- Fixed bug: on some configurations, joysticks were not detected by game.
- Fixed bug: in certain situations arrow traps would not fire when they should.
- Fixed bug: locked chest would not always appear when it should.
- Fixed bug: ceiling traps were rendered inactive in last build.
- Fixed bug: ceiling traps could still cause damage while inactive.
- Fixed bug: being hit by a projectile while holding an item and switched to a
bomb or rope would cause you to lose the item.
- Fixed bug: shopkeeper could shoot you through a single tile.
- Fixed bug: held damsel would drop inappropriately when near spear trap.
- Fixed various bugs involving the player and ladders.
- Fixed bug: getting stunned on a spring would cause you to bounce extra high.
- Fixed bug: teleporting could cause the player to "land" in mid-air.
- Fixed bug: dropping blocks on [SECRET]'s head incapacitated him.
- Fixed a lot of other miscellaneous bugs and graphical glitches.
0.99.8 - 2/18/2009
+ Added to level editor:
+ Message signs.
+ Can now set each individual exit and entrance to its own value.
- Fixed bug: testing a level in the level editor would save the level.
+ Added: [SECRET].
+ Added: new enemy.
+ Added: support for Xbox 360 trigger buttons and buttons over number 10.
= Tweaked movement and physics of player, enemies.
= Smash traps are now lit in dark levels.
= Player now can't throw ropes up in tight passageways.
- Fixed bug: whipping and flipping over a ledge simultaneously could freeze
the player and cause an infinitely looping whip animation.
- Fixed bug: winning "money" and "time" scores could become swapped if the
time score was high enough.
- Fixed bug: level generator would only generate left-facing arrow traps.
- Fixed bug: drawing back bow, crouching, and releasing would use an arrow
but not cause an arrow to get fired.
- Fixed bug: player could hit jump at the last moment to save themselves from
a long fall.
- Fixed bug: player could throw a rope through a wall by crouching left.
crouching against a wall could cause the rope to be thrown on the other
side of the wall.
- Fixed bug: player could use shotgun recoil to "float" off of ladders.
- Fixed bug: firing a shotgun in a narrow passage would cause upward velocity
- Fixed bug: "Shopkeeper Slide."
- Fixed various bugs related to the damsel.
- Fixed bug: spring traps would disappear when offscreen.
- Fixed various cosmetic bugs.
- Fixed various other bugs.
0.99.5 - 1/17/2009
+ New to level editor:
+ load level interface shows list of available levels.
+ user can load and test levels from the editor.
+ the Damselrus.
- fixed a few bugs with entities in the level editor.
+ Added: alternate light sources to dark levels.
+ Included: custom levels by users in "levels" folder.
= Improved level generation.
= Reworked blood generation. This hopefully fixes a number of blood-related
= Rewrote screen shaking code.
= Arrows now stick in walls.
= Buffed the machete and mattock.
= Tweaked the pitcher's mitt.
= Weapons now do damage on the backswing.
= Player will now auto-pickup bomb bags, bomb boxes, and rope piles.
- Fixed fatal error: game could hang during transition to [SECRET].
- Fixed fatal error: whipping while exiting the game via rope would crash.
- Fixed bug: player could die from falling a short distance off a platform.
- Fixed bug: [SECRET] was missing a lot of graphics.
- Fixed bug: boulder physics behaved strangely.
- Fixed bug: arrow traps would not always activate when they should.
- Fixed bug: holding up and reaching an exit while carrying an idol or a
damsel would cause you to drop them before you exit.
- Fixed bug: characters could get shot while exiting a level.
- Fixed bug: standing on [SECRET]'s head could get you squashed.
- Fixed bug: armed bombs could be switched away.
? Fixed fatal error: "trying to use non-existant surface" crash.
? Fixed bug: with certain graphics cards there was a black box behind every
0.99 - 1/10/2009
+ Added to level editor:
+ "All" tiles, unlockable through play.
+ Users can choose starting life, bombs, and rope.
+ Users can choose music for each level.
+ Users can connect levels together.
+ Added: [SECRET] between areas 3 and 4.
+ Added: new content (it's a [SECRET]!).
+ Added: music and sound volume sliders to config screen.
+ Added: "start" button to joystick configuration.
+ Added: "x4" resolution option to config screen.
+ Added music: "ice.ogg".
+ Added: miscellaneous sound effects.
= Improved level generation.
= Tweaked player movement.
= Shopkeepers no longer sell duplicates of one-use items.
= Transitions display items the player is carrying.
= Player now cannot have the jetpack and cape equipped at the same time.
= [SECRET] has a new property.
= [SECRET] damage is now based on [SECRET].
= Reduced music file sizes significantly.
= Made "title.ogg" and "cave.ogg" loop smoothly.
- Fixed fatal error: held items caused crashes in a variety of ways
- Fixed fatal error: jumping on [SECRET] could lead to a crash.
- Fixed fatal error: blowing up [SECRET] with bombs could lead to a crash.
- Fixed bug: certain deaths would cause high scores to not be counted.
- Fixed bug: money exploit.
- Fixed bug: on gamepads that didn't have analog sticks, "up" always
registered as being pressed.
- Fixed bug: shopkeeper follow AI would freak out if player was holding
a "for sale" item high enough above him.
- Fixed bug: crawling on ice was problematic.
0.98.1 - 12/29/2008
- Fixed fatal error: pressing pay on the title screen caused a crash.
- Fixed fatal error: picking up bow caused a crash.
- Fixed various bugs with the level editor.
0.98 - 12/29/2008
+ Added: level editor.
+ Added: gamepad configuration.
+ Added: analog stick support.
+ Added: flare key to key configuration.
+ Added: a new item.
+ Added: a new shop type.
= Tweaked player movement.
= Made Climbing Gloves easier to use.
- Fixed fatal error: Holding up or down while pressing the action key during
Tunnel Man's greeting would cause a crash.
- Fixed fatal error: Selling [SECRET] to shopkeepers would result in a crash.
- Fixed bug: messages displaying only the default key values.
- Fixed bug: resolved most/all issues regarding exiting levels and items.
- Fixed bug: crates occasionally give you broken capes.
- Fixed bug: certain items would destroy explosions!
- Fixed bug: gold collected that hasn't been added to your money total should
resolve once you exit the level.
- Fixed bug: throwing bombs while holding damsel would hit damsel.
- Fixed bug: flipping over ledges while holding damsel sometimes hurts damsel.
- Fixed bug: jumping off ladders with [SECRET] would open [SECRET].
- Fixed bug: in certain situations, player can stay invisible after blinking.
0.97.1 - 12/25/2008
= Added some original beta testers to the credits that were missing.
- Fixed bug: pressing action key skips [SECRET]'s dialogue entirely.
- Fixed bug: holding down run but not left or right should stop player
- Fixed bug: level generation creating broken paths.
- Fixed bug: breaking Mattock left invisible Mattock behind.
- Fixed bug: [SECRET] dropping priced item when near shops.
- Fixed bug: skipping intro flavor text would sometimes cause two characters
to appear instead of just one.
- Fixed bug: certain enemies were not counting as kills, or were being counted
as other enemies.
- Fixed bug: enemies killed by environment were counted as player kills.
- Fixed bug: enemies outside of room are now destroyed.
0.97 - 12/24/2008
+ Added: key configuration.
+ Added: gamepad support.
= Let the player replay the tutorial from the title screen.
= Removed possibility of trapped chest from tutorial.
= Dropping ropes into the ground/wall now impossible.
= Let player run by holding down action key.
= Let player duck when standing between solid and platform.
= [SECRET] now only appears after level 1.
= [SECRET] now only appears after warning, with change in music.
= [SECRET] now turns [SECRET] into [SECRET].
= Prevented [SECRET] from appearing inside a tree.
= Made [SECRET]'s power more obvious.
= Increased message timeout.
- Fixed fatal error: hitting a key during fade-in/fade-out during credits
could hang the game.
- Fixed fatal error: held items would randomly cause a crash.
- Fixed bug: in End Game, door opened prematurely.
- Fixed bug: shopkeepers getting angry over items they're not selling.
- Fixed bug: close window button now works.
- Fixed bug: "YOU GOT THE..." message repeating.
- Fixed bug: could use up flares on title screen.
- Fixed bug: unable to use rope/bomb shortcuts while holding an item.
- Fixed bug: skulls and jars shatter if held when exiting a level.
- Fixed bug: could see [SECRET] description prematurely.
- Fixed typo in introduction: "furroughed" instead of "furrowed."
0.96.1 - 12/21/2008
First public release.
Areas are randomly generated whenever you start a new game, and the money you've acquired can be used to trade for items in shops. To proceed to the next level, simply search for an exit which is usually placed somewhere at the bottom of every map. You can carry dames towards the exit for an extra health bonus, while golden idols award more money than coins and gems although you would have to watch out for the boulder trap that awaits thieving archaelogists. By lending money to the tunnel man, shortcuts to levels five and nine can be built for quick access from the start menu.